Table of Contents
- Cannabis-Infused Oil Ingredients
- Brownies Ingredients
- Making Cannabis-Infused Oil
- Baking the Brownies
- Nutrition Information
- Recipe Summary
Ingredients for Cannabis-Infused Oil:
- 1 cup of virgin coconut oil
- 7-10 grams of Cannabis flower
Ingredients for Brownies:
- 1/2 cup of Cannabis-infused coconut oil
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
Making Cannabis-Infused Oil
- Grind the Cannabis flower to a consistency of your preference using a grinder.
- Melt the coconut oil in a slow cooker on low heat.
- Add the ground cannabis to the slow cooker and mix well.
- Cover and let it infuse for 4-6 hours, stirring occasionally. Make sure the temperature does not exceed 245°F (115°C).
- Strain the oil through a fine-mesh strainer or cheesecloth into a glass jar, pressing to get all the oil out. Do not squeeze the cheesecloth; this will add more chlorophyll to your oil. Discard the strained material.
Baking the Brownies
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the Cannabis-infused coconut oil, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Sift in the cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder. Combine the mixture well.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×9 inch baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow them to cool in the pan for a few minutes before cutting them into squares.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes (plus 4-6 hours for oil infusion)
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes (plus infusion time)
Kcal: Approximately 240 Kcal per serving
Servings: 9 servings
Enjoy these delectable, cannabis-infused brownies that will take your dessert game to another level. Remember to consume responsibly and enjoy the deep, rich chocolate flavor complemented by the unique twist of cannabis infusion.